Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance, you must keep moving on.Albert Einstein.
10 Lessons from colleagues & observations at school –
1. “Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.”
— Albert Einstein
2. “Don’t settle for mediocrity;
Never let (just) good enough be enough.“
– Joel Osteen
3. “Great things never came from Comfort Zones”.
4. “Details matter. It’s worth waiting to get it right”.
– Steve Jobs
5. ” I appreciate effort.
No matter how small, silly, or irrelevant.
I appreciate effort”.
– Billy Chapata
6. Actions prove who someone is.
Words just prove who they want to be.
7. Don’t feel bad making decisions that upset other people. You are not responsible for their happiness. You are responsible for your happiness”.
– Isiah Henkel
8. “Self confidence & a belief in yourself is a must. To instil confidence in others, you first must have confidence in yourself”.
– Bryan and Catherine Pulsfyer.
9a. Integrity is choosing courage over comfort, choosing what is right over what is fun, right or easy, and choosing to practice our values rather than simply professing them”.
– Brene Brown
9b. With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide.
With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt”.
– Zig Ziglar
10. One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face
is whether to try harder or walk away”.
School’s Out for Summer…
and beyond …